in support of Restaurants Care
Save the Date for November 2021!
The inaugural Grateful Table Dine Out was a hit! We’ll be back in November 2021. Each November, we’re asking you to support your neighborhood restaurants and show gratitude for the restaurant workers who make our meals possible. It’s that simple! By dining out, you’ll be helping your favorite restaurants and their crew members.
The Grateful Table Dine Out also raises awareness and donations for the nonprofit Restaurants Care relief fund for struggling restaurant workers.
Get Ready for November 2021!
Our 2020 Sponsors
Our 2020 Marketing Partners
How It Works
- Dine Out in November! Dine out al fresco, order take out, get delivery – just dine out.
- Able to do more? Chip in to the Restaurants Care relief fund. This fund is 100% donation-based and our tiny staff ensures that small contributions go far. Donate here.
The Cause – Nonprofit Relief Fund for Restaurant Workers
Restaurants Care is a nonprofit relief fund for restaurant workers. From natural disaster, to illness, to a pandemic, Restaurants Care serves hope to those who make our meals possible. Your donation powers direct financial assistance and services to restaurant workers in need. When Abby underwent chemotherapy, Restaurants Care covered her rent. When Juan was furloughed during the pandemic, Restaurants Care covered groceries. Restaurants Care is a safety-net to our food family right here in California.
Other Ways to Help
- Spread the word! Post about #gratefultable and encourage your followers to order from a restaurant this November.
- Dine out often! Help restaurants by ordering coffee, lunches to go, cocktails on the patio, date night – every order counts.
- Chip in to the Restaurants Care relief fund. This fund provides direct relief to struggling restaurant workers. Donate here.