in support of Restaurants Care
Support Your Neighborhood Restaurants
This November, we’re asking you to support your neighborhood restaurants and show gratitude for the restaurant workers who make our meals possible. It’s that simple! By dining out, you’ll be helping your favorite restaurants and their crew members.
The Grateful Table Dine Out also raises awareness and donations for the nonprofit Restaurants Care relief fund for food and beverage workers facing life’s toughest moments.
Get Ready for November 2021!
Our 2021 Sponsors
Our 2021 Marketing Partners
How It Works
- Dine Out in November! Dine out al fresco, order take out, get delivery – just dine out.
- Able to do more? Chip in to the Restaurants Care relief fund to create a safety-net for food and beverage workers right here in California. This fund is 100% donation-based and our tiny staff ensures that small contributions go far. Donate here.
Social Media Posts
- Are you still supporting your neighborhood restaurants? The Grateful Table Dine Out is a reminder to dine al fresco, dine to go, dine delivery, just dine out! All November show your love to restaurants and the people who make our meals possible #gratefultable
- Dine Out Help Out! All November dine out at neighborhood restaurants and help out the Restaurants Care relief fund. #gratefultable
- I donated to the Restaurants Care relief fund to create a safety-net for restaurant workers here in California. If you’re able, chip in at www.restaurantscare.org #gratefultable
- This is your sign to dine out at your favorite restaurants this month! Show support to restaurants and restaurant workers as part of The Grateful Table Dine Out #gratefultable
- Dine out in November! Whether it’s your favorite happy hour spot or comfort food takeout, dine out to support your neighborhood restaurants. #gratefultable
The Cause – Nonprofit Relief Fund for Restaurant Workers
Restaurants Care is a nonprofit relief fund for restaurant workers. From natural disaster to illness, Restaurants Care serves hope and stability to those who make our meals possible. Your donation powers direct financial relief and services to food and beverage workers in need. When Abby underwent chemotherapy, Restaurants Care covered her rent. When Juan was furloughed during the pandemic, Restaurants Care covered groceries. Restaurants Care is a safety-net to our food family right here in California.
Other Ways to Help
- Spread the word! Post about #gratefultable and encourage your followers to order from a restaurant this November.
- Dine out often! Help restaurants by ordering coffee, lunches to go, cocktails on the patio, date night – every order counts.
- Chip in to the Restaurants Care relief fund. This fund provides direct relief to struggling food and beverage workers. Donate here.